« Home | Canada Fishing Trip » | Dislikes » | » | Documentaries » | Sox game » | Arne is full » | Cubs game » | The Cubs » | I got the Rollie on my arm, and I'm pouring Chando... » | Small talk »

I can't seem to win at this game. I guess I gotta brush up on my man skills.

hey you did really good, and you have the passion for the game, I can tell. Thats all you need is passion, cards, drums, life, it's all about the passion. Next time we play you will do better because of the passion of the christ.

...actually, I was talking about the game that I linked to there. But I guess it kind of relates to Shnerts as well, since I don't think I'll ever win that. But that's okay, I still like playing.

Jen said she was going to show me what I should concentrate on in Schnerts so I can win, but I think that might be a hefty task. It would be like re-wiring my brain.

I should probrably pay more attention.
SCHNERTS!

Post a Comment