« Home | American Gothic » | This is my niece Elizabeth in her costume. » | » | Poll » | I can't seem to win at this game. I guess I gotta... » | Canada Fishing Trip » | Dislikes » | » | Documentaries » | Sox game »

Sick

I'm sick today, so I'm likely to be lurking around everyone's websites instead of doing actual work. Just as a forewarning.

I don't actually feel sick in a normal sense, my sinuses are mostly clear, but my eyes are dry and scratchy and my body feels like I just ran a marathon. I can't say I have much of an appetite either. Perhaps some rest will do the trick. Or maybe I have mono. That would suck. Doesn't that last a few months? I hope I don't have mono. Or Lupus for that matter. Lupus would suck too.

I need a haircut, but I don't think I can afford one. This makes you sad.

Here's a quiz for you to kill time with:

1. What was your favorite TV show/book/movie as a child?

2. what was the worst food you've ever eaten?

3. If you owned a parakeet, what would you name it?

4. If you had to choose, what would you rather do in front of a crowd of 50 people: sing, give a speech, or be naked?

5. Have you ever had a recurring dream, and if so, what was it about?

6. If you had to read a bedtime story to either Daryl Hall from Hall & Oates, or the dad from TV's "Blossom", which would you choose, and why?

You are so sweet to give me something to do while I'm at work.
1. I really like the monkeeys and Sleeping Beauty. I knew all the words. My favorite book was "Upstairs Downstairs" I still have it. It teaches you all about different ways to get up and down but they didn't mention drugs.
2. Flan
3.I would name it Ruby Bagonia but I would refer to it as "Stupid Fucking Bird"
4.Naked
5.Yes, all the time. Im driving a car and it's out of control and the breaks don't work. I have this dream at least once a week. Sometimes Im alone, sometimes it is with someone.
6.Good question. I would read to Daryl Hall because I think he is the shiznit of soft rock. I would read him a magical tale about a girl who teases men and gets away with it.

Would that tale be called "Maneater"?

I absolutely loved the Monkees as well when I was a kid. I guess we have Nickelodeon to thank for that - don't know who figured out that a 20-year-old show about the zany adventures of a fake boy band would resonate with the youth of the 80's, but whomever it was is a genius.

I think we have videos of me as a kid strumming an A chord (the one chord my mom taught me) over and over on my out-of-tune flea-market electric guitar and singing "I'm a Believer".

yes, that is why it's funny.

Post a Comment