« Home | Elizabethtown » | White Sox » | I'm sick of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie » | Starbucks mix » | 3-in-one » | Drunk hugs on Megan's birthday » | » | » | Brother, can you spare some stock options? » | Mullet Night »

Dentyne Ice - Now with Gangrene!




Last night before we were going to head to the gym I popped a piece of Dentyne Ice gum into my mouth straight from the foil pack and then accidentally sliced my lip on the foil. Like a huge gash. Ouch. I felt pretty dumb. Beware of this unintended consequence of foil packaging!

P.S. - Doing a Yahoo Image Search for "Skull and Crossbones" brings up a close-up picture of someone's naked boob. WTF? What does a boob have to do with skull and crossbones? Excuse me now as I clear my cache on this office computer...yeesh.

I thought you were going to make up some great story about your lip like you were playing hockey with some friends and your friend smacked you across the face with his stick!

Post a Comment