« Home | My milkshake... » | » | My other car is 24 » | Which one of these is a sillier premise for a movi... » | I saw this in the supermarket last night and I had... » | Just because... » | Welcome » | Jen » | Natalie » | Paul Hornung at »

Sorry it's been a while since I've written anything. It's been a rather hectic week.

I want to say thank you to all of Jen's friends who have been more than great this past week. Some of you have known me for only a relatively short period of time, (and some of you have known Matt even less), but you all made Matt and I feel like family. It has meant the world to us.

A special thanks to Aimee, who was kind of swept up into everything by chance and was fantastic through all of it. She and Jen got all the info from the doctors when I was too sleepy to be attentive, and kept us all company when we needed it.

And to Jennifer - I can't imagine what this week would've been like without you there. You've been so wonderful even though it has been tough on you as well. I can't thank you enough. I love you.

You meet lots of good people in a lifetime, but it's rare to meet truly great people, and you all fit the profile. I can't say I've ever met a more caring, generous, and beautiful group of women. You're all the complete package. Can I keep you all to myself? I mean, I don't bring a whole lot to the table, but I can cook a mean dinner...

Right before Matt and I got into the car accident we played a show with these guys who were on tour from the UK. A nice bunch of blokes, they are. And talented. We listened to their CD in the car, and I haven't been able to get this song out of my head the entire week. It's so good. Check it out.

Okay, I don't like to be too serious or sappy, so next I'm going to post a picture of a guy wearing a paper bag that's on fire.

Dan, I must say I am a fan. I feel like I have known you and Matt forever. No joke. I think all of us always have really apprecited one another and you can instantly see that you and Matt share those same types of values. Also, if you take good values and mix it up with good humor and some Dairy Queen it's usually a good combo, and on top of it you guys add musical flare. That is always a bonus. And none of us are from Canadia too. I can't wait until we can all hang out again together, but let's not go to Justins this time, okay? I don't think we all know the words to "Like a Prayer" and whatever other cliche frat-boy songs they play on repeat.

Your very good short-term but feels like long-term friend,
Fred J

Post a Comment