« Home | I saw this in the supermarket last night and I had... » | Just because... » | Welcome » | Jen » | Natalie » | Paul Hornung at » | Our first »

Which one of these is a sillier premise for a movie? :

A rogue, cowboy-like outsider butts heads with the best guy in the business in the action-packed world of...uh...air-traffic controllers.

or

A blue-collar trucker bonds with his estranged, bourgeois son by competing in the World Arm-Wrestling Championship?

Well, I think that first movie is basically "Pushing Tin" but I'm not sure if you would consider John Cusack the best guy in the air traffic controll business. I will never understand that movie.

The second movie reminds me of Zoolander. Remember when John Voight first rejected his sons nation wide beauty? He hated the fact that he was a mer-man..."The essence of moisture is wetness?" Well, basically in the end he was proud. They didnt bond but they lived in different cities and he told him he was proud through the TV set.

Hey you know what I just realized? Those were links to actual movies. And I got the first one right without even knowing it. I was really off on the second one though, sorry, I am bad at this game.

Siller? The first one, But its more stupid than silly.

Post a Comment