« Home | Which one of these is a sillier premise for a movi... » | I saw this in the supermarket last night and I had... » | Just because... » | Welcome » | Jen » | Natalie » | Paul Hornung at » | Our first »

My other car is 24

My friend Kyle just called to tell me he was in traffic behind a car with a bumper sticker that said "My Other Car is 24" (the 24 was in the NASCAR font, meaning Jeff Gordon).

Bumper stickers are great for those times when you think, "Gee, I just spent 18 grand on this car. How can I make it look shitty?"

Of course, I should note that my car in high school was covered in bumper stickers, but that was high school. I also replaced my stick shift knob with a beer tap. This is why they don't let you vote until you're 18.

The only bumper stickers I enjoy are the ones that are unintentionally hilarious, like the aforementioned. Or "My President is Charlton Heston". I saw that one a couple times in MN.

"God Needed A Driver" with a halo and angel wings on the NASCAR #3 is also one of those ridiculous ones I love seeing.

Our keyboardist Aric has one that says "I'm Pro-Accordian and I Vote". I actually do like that one.

I've also been struggling to find the now-classic "Say 'Ya' to Da U.P., Eh?" bumper stickers, to no avail. If I ever find one, I will be forced to buy an El Camino, just to give it proper display.

Is that why you want to put stickers all over my car?

Post a Comment